- $150 per 60 minute hour individual session (sliding scale available depending on income and slot availability).
- $225 per 90 minute EMDR therapy session.
- Sex Addiction assessments will be billed at $200.
Payment is due at the end of each session unless previously agreed upon terms. Acceptable payment methods are cash, check, major credit cards, and online payment via PayPal.
I am an out-of-network provider of mental health services. An invoice (superbill) can be provided upon request for you to submit to your insurance company if you are interested. Please take a look below and ask these questions to your coverage provider.
Important questions to ask your insurance company:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- Does my policy cover out-of-network Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists?
- How much reimbursement will I receive for sessions coded as 90847, 90834, 90837?
- Is there a limit to how many sessions I may have?
- Does my plan cover couple and family sessions?
- Do I have to meet a certain deductable? If so, how much of my deductible have I met so far?
- Can I submit a monthly Superbill from my therapist for reimbursement? Are there any details he must include in order to successfully process the bill? Where should I send these documents to?
- How long before I receive a reimbursement check?
- Do I have to get pre-approval or pre-authorize sessions? If so, how can I go about getting these authorized? Can this be done over the phone? If not, what is the procedure?
- Is there anything else I should know?